Thursday, August 21, 2008

9 Months

I can hardly believe that William is already 9 months old! We went to the pediatrician on Wednesday and William got a clean bill of health. He was 21 lbs. 7 oz. and 29 3/4 inches long. Which is 50th percentile in weight and 75th percentile in length.

He is very proficient at crawling and has started pulling up on the couch. He experiments with new noises constantly and loves to hear himself babble. He can say da-da really well and sometimes shortens it to just DA. His favorite games are throwing the ball and peekaboo.

Just like the rest of the family, William loves to eat! We have been trying all sorts of finger foods and so far he likes everything. He has five teeth, two on top and three on bottom. He still spits up constantly due to his GERD (baby reflux). Hopefully he will outgrow it soon.

He continues to be quite the people person and smiles on command. He also loves other children and was yelling out at a little girl his age in the waiting room at the pediatrician's office yesterday. He has the best little personality and is such a ham! We are truly blessed.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hi Meredith-

It's Maryann's friend Laura from college (remember me.. her roomie?).
I found you via Maryann's blog and wanted to say that little William is an absolutely precious little guy. I'm so glad that Jonathan has made such a remarkable recovery. That was such a scary accident, and you guys were definitely in my prayers when I found out what happened.

Take care..I'm so glad to see that you guys are doing well.

:)
laura