Here is the first picture of the newest, soon to be, member of our little family. The new baby is due January 8, 2010. Which means I am about 11 weeks pregnant. The ultrasound was taken at 10 weeks. If you can't tell, the head is at the bottom of the picture and that is a little leg stretched out at the top. It always amazes me that at only 10 weeks, the baby already has little legs and arms and was jumping around the whole time.I have been really sick with this baby, more so than with William. That is why I have been MIA on the blog for the past month or so. I am just now starting to feel human again. I am hoping that I am turning a corner and will start feeling even better over the next few weeks. We will find out if it is a boy or girl at the end of August. We are so excited!!
4 comments:
that is AWESOME!!!! congratulations MK!
love to you and your hubby :)
Congratulations Jonathan & Meredith!
Yeah, that is so exciting! I had no idea, Rusty never tells me anything I swear!
it is kind of funny that we are doing this again at the same time :) good stuff...
Post a Comment