The best part of the weekend was stopping in College Station on our way back to Houston to eat lunch at Koppe Bridge. Oh to be in college again! I told Jonathan I am really going to start praying that William and new baby go to A&M so we can have an excuse to visit College Station more often. It's hard to believe that about this time 10 years ago I was moving into my dorm room as a Freshman.
Anyways, we are back at my mom's house again for another week. Jonathan doesn't finish up work in Houston until the end of this week. I can't wait to get back to our new house and finally feel settled. We have been living the gypsy lifestyle for far too long. William will start his new Mother's Day Out on September 1st, which is the same day Jonathan starts his new job. It will be so nice to have some kind of routine back in our life.
No comments:
Post a Comment