Sunday, November 29, 2009

Long Overdue Update

I know I have neglected the blog again, but I do have a good excuse. I have been really sick the past two weeks.

We went to Houston two weekends ago for a wedding. Jonathan was a groomsman in his good friend from college, John Clickscales, wedding. We had a lot of fun, but the following Monday I started to come down with a bad cough and sore throat. I went to the doctor just to make sure it wasn't anything more serious and he confirmed that it was just a really bad cold. Unfortunately when you are pregnant you can't take a lot of cold medicine. The two things the doctor recommended I try made me feel really weird, so I just stuck with a Neti Pot. There is nothing worse than being sick and pregnant. After about a week I thought I had turned a corner, but then it moved into my sinuses. I am still battling a little congestion, cough and headache, but am finally starting to feel better. Jonathan has been a good sport, having to work and play Mr. Mom at home. To make matters worse, William has a cold too (not near as bad as mine).

We did go to Houston for Thanksgiving, but had kind of a rough time. I had a severe headache almost the whole time we were in town and William wasn't feeling good either. Hopefully next week will bring better health. Check back later in the week for more updates on William, Logan and our life in Waco.

1 comment:

Lin Jeanis said...

I hope you and William get to feeling better! I am battling the sinuses too and i know it is no fun and I can only imagine being pregnant and sick too, you poor thing!