Sunday, May 2, 2010

Logan is 4 months old

Logan was 4 months old last week. He received a clean bill of health from the pediatrician and I will probably start him on rice cereal this week. It's crazy to think that it's already time to brush off the highchair. We also cleaned up the ExerSaucer, which he loves.

Logan is still not a very good sleeper, any little thing will wake him up and then he has a hard time going back to sleep. I'm hoping he gets better in the next couple of months. He also adores William and squeales with delight when he sees him. William seems to love him too and constantly wants to hold him and help take care of him. Logan is very smiley now and loves to talk and coo.

He also started rolling over from his back to his stomach a few weeks ago and can sometimes do a full roll. I'm looking forward to the next couple of months when he will start to sit on his own, crawl and hopefully sleep better!


No comments: