We have come a long way from those first 3 months of little sleep and colic problems. I can't complain anymore, he sleeps straight from 7pm-7am without any problems. He also takes two good naps a day and loves his little routine. I am almost done weaning him, so life has gotten a lot easier for me. He is super strong...he can roll all over the place, sit up by himself, has a crazy death grip and tries with all his might to crawl. I think he is just dying to keep up with William. Logan is kind of a contradiction, he comes across as really laid back, but then he goes into wiggle mode and it seems like he will just take off running if he could. He loves his baby food, except peas, and also enjoys cold watermelon in his teether feeder (who doesn't love cold watermelon?!)
We went to the pediatrician yesterday and I am convinced Logan has a crazy high threshold for pain. As the doctor was checking him out, he asked me if Logan had been acting fussy lately or any sign of fever. I was really confused and said no because he was as happy as ever. Come to find out he has an ear infection. The doctor was just going to let him ride it out, but I mentioned we would be flying to Minnesota in about a week and he went ahead and gave him an antibiotic (infant + ear infection + airplane = trouble). Last time he got his immunization shots he didn't cry until the third shot. This time he just raised his eyebrows on the first shot and then cried a little on the second before really wailing on the third. He is one tough little booger. Other than that, he got a clean bill of health...so thankful as always!
Logan loves playing with William. They already kind of wrestle together on the floor. Today in the car William was hollering at Logan and laughing all crazy and Logan would just die laughing in response. It was too cute.
I know I always say this, but he is just such a joy. I can't wait to see him grow and change over the next 6 months.
1 comment:
cute little logan...he looks just like you!
Post a Comment