Monday, August 29, 2011

Chop, Chop...

A couple of weeks ago William decided to cut his own hair. I thought he was upstairs doing what he calls "art" which is cutting a piece of paper into a thousand pieces. Well, I guess he got bored with that and took to chopping his hair. I asked him why he would cut his hair and his answer was that he thought it looked good. He also cut some hair off the back of Logan's head. Here is what William thinks looks good (keep in mind it looked much worse in person)...




I took him to a Great Clips and this little Asian lady had to shave it ALL off to even it up. She also berated him the whole time. I figured having a little Asian lady tell you what a bad hairdresser you are for 20 mins is punishment enough. Although, I'm not sure he understood anything she said.

I decided to reevaluate my children's craft scissor policy...who knew they were sharp enough to cut through all that hair.