Sunday, September 30, 2012

This is for Reid...

I'm not sure if anyone is still checking the blog, but I do know of one person. This is for you Reid!

We had a fun and busy summer. I put William in 3 Allen ISD camps...Cooking Camp, Campout Commotion and Super Hero Camp. Both boys also did two church camps...Western Week and Christmas in July. Then we all did Vacation Bible School in June. On top of that, we went to Rockport for a week (July 4th) and Minnesota for a week. Then my mom came down at the end of August for 8 days so I could have my tonsils out.

Needless to say, I was so excited when school started in September! On the first day of preschool I saw a mom crying as she dropped her kids off. I wanted to grab her and shake her! Don't you know lady that this is the happiest day of a stay-at-home mom's life! Most of us were dancing a little jig on our way out.

We are in the full swing of fall now. Every weekend is a soccer game, William is back on the Goonies and Jonathan is the Asst Coach. Then we have to watch the Aggies and Texans play. It seems there is a never ending stream of birthday parties. Most of William's little school friends have fall birthdays.

We are looking forward to going to the State Fair, Sea World in November and of course Trick or Treating! I am having some problems with iPhoto on our computer so I will post some more pictures from summer as soon as I figure it out.

No comments: