Monday, March 24, 2008

4 Month Check-Up

We went to the pediatrician this morning for William's 4 month check up. He weighed in at 15.1 lbs (50th percentile for weight) and he was 26 inches long (90th percentile for height). He is still growing like a little weed and loving life. He had lots of smiles for the nurse and doctor. Even after receiving his immunization shots he still couldn't resist smiling at the nurse behind the tears. The doctor picked up William and commented on what a solid baby he is and then gave William an A++ for his check-up! He also said I can stop giving William the Prevacid for his acid reflux and to start letting him cry when he wakes up for his 3:30am feeding. He said to have Jonathan go in the room and pat him when he wakes up to eat instead of me because if William sees me he will want to nurse. I'm looking forward to a full night of sleep for the first time in a long time! We are truly blessed to have a healthy baby, that is something I will never take for granted.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Hi Knicks! I love that you keep a blog for your family. It helps us displaced Texans keep up. William is so handsome.:) Hope you all are doing well! Love, Ali R.