(William playing in his "Rainforest Jumparoo")
William was four months old today. His check up is on Monday and I can't wait to see how much he has grown since our 8 week doctor's visit. Last week I put together his "Rainforest Jumparoo," it was a Christmas gift from my mom and Tom. This thing is amazing, it lights up and plays jungle music. He was a little overwhelmed when I first put him in it, but now he loves it.
We can tell his motor skills are starting to kick in. He constantly wants us to help him stand and sit. His latest trick is that he learned how to turn on the waterfall soother in his crib. One day I put him down for a nap and out of nowhere I heard the waterfall soother playing on the monitor. It's really cute, he grabs his toes and rolls over onto his side, he then uses his top foot to kick the button that turns on the soother. At first I thought it was a fluke, but he does it all of the time. We hear the soother turn on in the morning when he wakes up. I'm still waiting for him to sleep through the night though. Someone told me it's like a vacation every night when they finally start sleeping straight through. I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment