Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Weekend

If you've read my previous posts, you will see that we had a very busy Christmas weekend. We topped it off last night with another "Walk Through Bethlehem" at the church we attend. I feel like we have been completely immersed in the Christmas spirit this weekend.

Updates: Our heater problem turned out to be low gas pressure that affected half our street, so I am happy to report the heater was working by the next morning. Jonathan and I both came down with William's stomach bug last week, but we are all better now. Jonathan's legs are getting better every day. He still has a lot of pain, bruising and swelling, but he's getting around pretty well.

1 comment:

Summer said...

Hey lady! Love reading all your updates and seeing the pics of William. I saw this story on CNN today about kids who are terrified of Santa and thought of your little "Santa Hater!" Maybe you could send them William's pic? Have a great week!