What a week... with Jonathan's surgery being a lot worse than we thought it would and William having a stomach virus...and now, with snow falling and the coldest day of the year, our heater isn't working!! It's only blowing cold air! Jonathan insisted on driving to Wal-Mart at 9pm, in the snow (with his legs all bandaged up) to buy a space heater. Our plan is to put William in our room and hunker down for the night and then get it fixed tomorrow. Oh well, it's almost comical.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!
What a week... with Jonathan's surgery being a lot worse than we thought it would and William having a stomach virus...and now, with snow falling and the coldest day of the year, our heater isn't working!! It's only blowing cold air! Jonathan insisted on driving to Wal-Mart at 9pm, in the snow (with his legs all bandaged up) to buy a space heater. Our plan is to put William in our room and hunker down for the night and then get it fixed tomorrow. Oh well, it's almost comical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to hear Jonathan's surgery is done. :) I hope all of you are well for Christmas! BTW, I am soooo jealous Houston had snow!!! I'm missing it, as I sit here with 70 degree weather in the desert. Can't wait to see you all!
love, Ali
Post a Comment