Monday, September 21, 2009

Short Waco Update

It's hard to believe, but we have been here 3 weeks now. It's starting to feel a little more like home, but I still feel like we should be going back to Houston soon. I only have a hand full of boxes left to unpack, but I still have a lot of organizing to do. Things are going pretty good here in Waco. Jonathan is settling into his new job, William LOVES Mother's Day Out now and I went to my first doctor's appointment with my new doctor last week. We have tried a couple of churches here and have one more to try before we make our decision. People here are really nice and there is definitely a refreshing smaller town feel. The weather is also a major plus, much less humid. We miss our friends and family in Houston, but we do feel like this is where God wants us to be. Although we're still not 100% sure yet why he picked Waco. Oh well, if I've learned anything from the past two years it's that God and time will tell all! :)

No comments: