Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Baby Jesus

Last week William was looking at one of his lift-the-flap Bible books and pointing to the picture of Jesus in the manger and saying..."baby, baby, baby." I told him that wasn't just any baby, that was the Baby Jesus. Well then he started saying "baby Jesus" over and over again. I told him baby Jesus loves us and baby Jesus is who we learn about at church. He seems really fascinated with baby Jesus and today I caught him randomly saying "Baby Jesus" a few times as he walked from his playroom to the kitchen. The Bible describes God as having a sense of humor and I imagine William's random shout outs to baby Jesus really crack him up. Here is a quick video I took of William after church this Sunday...

May your week be filled with random shout outs to Baby Jesus! :)

No comments: