Tuesday, March 2, 2010

2 Month Check Up


We went to the pediatrician today for Logan's two month check up. He was 12lbs 7oz and 23.25 inches long. He was exactly 50th percentile for height and weight. Logan received a clean bill of health which is always a huge blessing and then got 6 immunizations! I always hate when they get so many shots, it makes for a very fussy baby. Logan is built exactly like Jonathan, just a much smaller version. I thought William was kind of built like Jonathan until I met Logan. He has Jonathan's head, ears and long torso. The pediatrician told me Logan had the body of a swimmer. Hmmm...maybe Jonathan missed his calling. ;)
He is doing much better these days, mostly because I started letting him sleep on his tummy during naps. The pediatrician was not keen on me doing this, but he said as long as I'm checking on him often that he was o.k. with it. For those of you without kiddos...babies are suppose to sleep on their backs. He is still nursing every 3 -4 hours at night. I'm praying he will start to sleep a little longer soon. Logan is a super sweet baby and such a joy.
William is also doing really well. He still loves Logan and our biggest issue is trying to include William without putting Logan in danger. For example...William likes to give Logan his paci, but he jams it in his mouth. He also has a problem with being a little too aggressive when tickling and hugging Logan. It's really cute when William talks about playing basketball with Logan when he gets bigger and he loves to lay next to Logan on the floor while I read them both books. He also always asks if Logan can take a nap with him in his bed. I am so thankful William has a brother. :)

No comments: