This past Sunday I took the boys to our neighborhood Easter Carnival. Jonathan was in Florida for the
Astros spring training camp. As luck would have it, I got really sick the day he left. I have actually been sick pretty much the whole month of March. I had strep throat (I know I picked it up at the pediatrician's office) which caused me to get pink eye. Then a few days after finishing my antibiotics it all came back worse than the first time. I got the pink eye again which turned into strep throat. I had to haul the boys with me to the doctor's office on Friday in order to get another round of antibiotics. If I get all of this a third time I am going to really lose it! I did muster up enough energy to take William to the Easter Carnival for an hour. He had a great time and especially LOVED the bouncy house. Praise the Lord that Jonathan is back now and I am slowly starting to feel better.
On a side note: Jonathan had a lot of fun on his trip. He went to Universal Studios one afternoon, watched two
Astros games and came back with a ball signed by a bunch of players. The only ones I had heard of were.... Lance
Berkman, Carlos Lee, Milo Hamilton and
Wandy Rodriguez.
Carnival Pics....
No comments:
Post a Comment