
Logan turned the big 1 on December 28th. We went to Houston for Christmas so he got most of his presents from the families then. Luckily my mom and Tom were in town over his real birthday so we had a little party for him. My grandmother, Mimi, lives in Dallas and was also able to join us. I felt so bad for Logan though, it's such a bad birthday to have. Some people have mentioned throwing half birthday parties in the summer for Christmas babies, so I might consider that when he gets older.
It is so amazing how much they change in one year! He is a little tornado of perpetual motion. When I took him to his new pediatrician for his one year check up, the doctor had a hard time examining him because he would not stop moving. I was a little concerned that Logan was only at the 11th percentile for weight. I promised the doctor that I feed him all the time. He told me not to worry about it, he probably just burns off everything he eats.
He is a really good little guy, pretty easy going. He loves playing with and copying William, wrestling, trying to throw and kick balls, playing with cars and dancing. He also climbs on everything, I have had a few mini heart attacks when I found him standing on a stool or half way up the stairs. He seems to still be a tough little guy, he will hit his head or fall and hardly cry. We have however entered the stage of sibling fights and a little bit of jealousy. Those of you with two kids know what I'm talking about. Some days I feel like all I do is referee who took what toy and who had it first, etc...
Sometimes the two guys can be a lot, but I am SO glad they have each other and are so close in age!

1 comment:
He is super cute- I think Logan wants to spend his 1/2 birthday in Lexington, NC!
Post a Comment