Today Logan and I went to William's preschool for his Valentine's party. He picked out Toy Story Valentines with suckers for all of his friends. I was about 5 minutes late to the party and right before I walked into the classroom I could see William watching the door, looking for me. He had this huge smile on his face when he saw us and got really excited. It was so sweet! They played a Valentine's game, decorated cookies, read books and collected all their Valentine's. I'm not sure who had more fun...William or Logan?
Monday, February 14, 2011
Happy Valentine's Day
Today Logan and I went to William's preschool for his Valentine's party. He picked out Toy Story Valentines with suckers for all of his friends. I was about 5 minutes late to the party and right before I walked into the classroom I could see William watching the door, looking for me. He had this huge smile on his face when he saw us and got really excited. It was so sweet! They played a Valentine's game, decorated cookies, read books and collected all their Valentine's. I'm not sure who had more fun...William or Logan?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what a sweet picture of your little valentines holding hands...love it! :)
Post a Comment