
William had his preschool Easter Party today, so Logan and I went to watch the festivities. Everyone had a great time but Logan got a little too wild, so we had to step out during story time. Logan started pulling things off the wall and yanked the curtains off the door, I was "that" mom with "that" kid...classic.
It wouldn't be an Easter celebration without William asking more questions about the Easter Bunny. Don't worry, I won't bore you with the full conversation. Basically, he was asking how the Easter Bunny can fit in the house if he is SO big. Then he was concerned the Easter Bunny could get hit by a car trying to cross the road in the dark. He asked if the Easter Bunny drove a car because there is no way he can hop all over the world without getting tired. I finally lost it and said no one has seen the Easter Bunny and to just accept that he's out there and will bring eggs. I thought for a minute that I finally got through to him when he said, "Maybe the Easter Bunny is really a robot!" I give up.




1 comment:
Meredith, these Easter bunny conversations are hilarious. He is one smart little boy! He's going to keep you on your toes!
Post a Comment