We had a lot of fun in Rockport! William LOVED it, he said he wanted to stay there forever. Logan had a good time too, he was just into everything. We did the usual....tried to fly a kite, went to the beach, went swimming in the pool, fished, tried to crab, walked on the long pier in Fulton, went to see the Big Tree, went on a boat ride, watched kite surfers, bought a souvenir shell at Treasure Island and checked out the shrimping boats. I asked William what his favorite part of the trip was and he insisted that he could not pick just one thing.
We found out that Logan was not a fan of the pool, I think it was a little cold for him. He also HATED the beach. He kept walking off towards the car saying, "Go, Go, Go." I'm not a big beach person either, so Logan and I left William and Jonathan at the beach while we went back to the condo to cool off.
My favorite line of the trip came one day when William just wouldn't nap. I was worried he would wake everyone up so I loaded him in the car and we went to a couple of stores. As we were driving I said, "William aren't you really tired?" His response, "No mommy, my body wants to fish!"
2 comments:
Not a beach person?!?!? How have a never known this... my heart feels hurt. Looks like a fun trip!
I like sitting on the beach with a book and a drink, but I'm not a big fan of getting in the water when I can't see my feet.
Post a Comment