Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Car Update

I just wanted to give everyone an update on the car situation. A lot of you have been asking me about it so here is the latest. Today was our day in court and neither of us wanted to go. After talking with the Agent in charge of the case, he agreed that we didn't need to be there and that he would testify on our behalf. The car went to the insurance agency that paid out the original owner. It is gone for good, but we didn't really want it back anyways because I'm still convinced it's evil. ;)

I am still driving the loaner car while we wait on the dealership's insurance company which is waiting on the auction house's insurance company to pay out. We are kind of lost in an insurance black hole. We are still crossing our fingers that everything will work out without us having to go the whole lawyer route. They keep telling us the right things, but no one seems to be in a hurry to give us back our money. Surprise, Surprise. So we are just waiting and hoping.

No comments: