I am always very proud of both the boys. William is already moving up to the next level after only two classes. He seems to be extremely teachable and tries so hard. He takes his little class very seriously and he remembers everything they tell him to do. Logan is fearless and is catching on pretty fast too. On his first day, he climbed onto the rope swing like it was nothing (most of the other kids were too scared). We always joke that Logan is into cheap thrills...he loves spinning around in circles until he falls over, he will only play in the sprinkler with his diaper off, he climbs on everything (kitchen table, shelves, back of couch), he loves to run full speed down a big hill by our house (I usually hold my breath) and now we can add rope swing to the list.
Here are some pictures from today. William is wearing a green shirt and Logan is wearing red. I don't know why the pictures came out so blurry, but you get the idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment