Last week at TIRR Jonathan was in the gym (where all the patients go for therapy) doing his daily dose of Occupational Therapy when Kevin Everett walked in with a camera crew. Kevin Everett is the Buffalo Bills football player that broke his neck early in the season and was paralyzed. He went to TIRR after his accident for rehab. We really didn't think anything of it, Kevin Everett just walked around and talked to a few patients and worked out on some equipment while they filmed him.
Well, today I turned on Oprah while I was feeding William and to my surprise her first guest was Kevin Everett talking about his accident. They showed him at TIRR reenacting his typical day of therapy. I looked for Jonathan in the background, but I guess he didn't make the cut. It was neat seeing Jonathan's home away from home for 11 days on Oprah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment