Monday, February 11, 2008

"Boy Baby"


(William and Boy Baby)

My mom gave William a baby for Valentine's Day that he loves. I just thought I would share some pictures of William and "Boy Baby." Also, William laughed for the first time today! Jonathan was talking to him this morning and he started to giggle. The giggle then turned into a full out laugh, which was super cute.


(William eating Boy Baby)

3 comments:

Summer said...

Meredith,

William is soooo cute! Thanks for the card with his pic -- I have it on our fridge at home and a friend was over last night and just kept going on and on about how cute he is! :)

Just wanted you to know I've been praying for you all ever since JoJo's accident, and am so glad to hear about all the great progress he's making.

Love you guys! Love, Summer

Kerry Beth said...

i have to say, you guys make pretty babies!! he is so adorable, gerber baby adorable!
kerry beth

Maryann said...

So glad William has a baby he can play with along with Loren and Camryn :)