Thursday, February 14, 2008
Wild Valentine's Day
Happy Valentine's Day to all! Our big plans included a trip to H.E.B. and take-out for dinner. Jonathan had the idea of leaving the wheelchair at home and just driving one of the electric powered chairs at H.E.B. I wish I had brought my camera because it was too funny. I gave Jonathan a list of things to get and off he zoomed through the store. He started to show off and backed into a display with cooking pans on it. After I picked up the pans we had a little talk about his driving skills. He had a great time in the cart, but he was a little hard to find in the store because he was so low to the ground. Anyways, Happy Valentine's Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's hilarious...I actually was laughing outloud reading that and imagining Jonathan cruising the aisles of HEB in his "motorized low-rider"! Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where George got tangled up with a "gang" of old people in their motorized carts.
Thanks for all of the great updates Meredith...keep them coming!
Post a Comment