Today we decided it was about time to get Jonathan a new wedding ring. His original ring was lost in the accident. We went to a local jewelry store and found a ring that was close to the original. I'm not going to lie, I was a little sad having to replace the ring we picked out four years ago when we got married. I'm glad to see it back on his finger though and hope this is the last wedding ring we have to buy.
Jonathan Update...rehab is still going good. J has enough range of motion back to ride a stationary bike now. We are just counting down until J's follow up doctor's appointment on Friday. We are trying not to get our hopes up too much, but we are really praying the doctor gives him the clearance to walk. We are so ready to get our lives back to normal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment