William was eleven months old today. It's hard to believe he will be a year old very soon. There really isn't a whole lot to report this month. He's doing the same things..cruising the furniture, babbling, walking with assistance, etc... he's just doing them all better. His favorite activity is definitely wrestling with Jonathan. It's really cute, but has led to some biting by William which we are trying to nip in the bud. A close second is swinging at the park. He cried today when I took him out of the swing.
This past weekend we baby proofed the cabinets with those annoying little latches. I tried to teach him not to open the cabinets, but that was a lost cause. I've also started letting him watch The Backyardigans (for those without kids, it's a cartoon) in the morning. He dances through the opening song and usually watches for about 2 minutes before he moves on to something else. He may not watch for very long, but he gets really excited when I put it on.
I'm probably going to have to trim the back of his hair pretty soon. It's starting to grow into a baby mullet. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, I think I just prefer a cleaner look. He's so much fun, we can't wait to see what the next few months have in store. Hopefully more walking and talking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment