Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Public Service Announcement

In case you didn't know, early voting started yesterday and will continue through next week. You can go to any polling place and all you need is your drivers license. A fun fact you probably didn't know about me...I am a big voting guru. I have voted in every election (President, Mayor, Governor, etc.) since I turned 18. I think it's so important and I think it's a great way to honor all the people that fought and died for our country.

William and I went to vote this morning at a polling location in Kingwood. William was a big hit, everyone wanted to talk to him and tell me about their grandchildren that were his age. I'm sure it's no surprise I am conservative all the way. I don't like to get into politics too much, but I will just say I am not a fan of Socialism and believe our country should stay true to the Christian principles it was founded on. I will get off my soap box now, but I do hope you all go vote!

No comments: