Friday, October 2, 2009

New Baby Name

We have decided on a name for the new baby. After much deliberation and consultation with everyone and their dog, we have decided to name the new baby Logan Patrick Knickerbocker. I know it's not a name you might expect from us, I usually side on the ultra traditional, but it just sounds right to us. We had narrowed it down to a few names and I just started calling the baby Logan to test out the name and it stuck.

I had a really fun time unpacking some baby clothes the other night. Each little outfit or tiny pair of jammies reminded me of William as a baby and how time does go by so much faster than you think. I'm not looking forward to the sleepless nights again, but I am getting so excited to meet our new family member. I can't wait to see how William reacts to baby Logan too!

1 comment:

clayhicks47 said...

"Logan Knickerbocker back to pass...TOUCHDOWN!"
"Logan Knickerbocker for three!"
"Logan Knickerbocker, please come to the principal's office"

That's got a great ring to it. I love it!