Monday, December 7, 2009

Tentative Logan Birth Date

I went to the doctor today for my 36 week check up. She decided to go ahead and schedule my induction for December 28th. Poor little guy, he will have a birthday so close to Christmas. It's all tentative and depends of course on how I am doing and the baby. It seems a little early to me, but we will just have to see how things go the next couple of weeks. It definitely lit a fire under me though. I still have a lot of things to do before Logan gets here. It looks like Jonathan might get his Christmas wish after all....a baby born before the end of 2009 means we can claim Logan on our 2009 taxes. It's funny how you can be pregnant for 9 months and still be kind of shocked that you're actually having a baby!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Wow! Logan is making quite the early arrival! (but good for him for giving his parents a break on taxes.) You've been a blogging machine this week! Way to catch me up!