Monday, December 7, 2009

William is 2 years old!!


William turned two years old on November 20th! I am a little late on blogging about it because of my two week illness.

We don't really know a lot of people here in Waco yet, so we just decided to celebrate with our families. He got lots of great presents including a train set, motorcycle big wheel, Elmo restaurant and much more. Since I was out of commission, Jonathan and William went to HEB to pick out cupcakes for his Mother's Day Out class the day before his birthday. Then on his real birthday, we took him to Chuck-E-Cheese. He had a great time, but was scared to death of Chuck-E-Cheese.

William seems to be getting older by the minute. He is definitely trying to show his independence. He likes to push the envelope and has started to throw tantrums when he doesn't get his way. I'm hoping this phase passes just as quickly as it came on. He also talks up a storm. His favorite phrases are, "Watch this mommy..." and "One more treat please?" Most of the time he is a really good little guy. He is still pretty outgoing, enthusiastic and loving. Like most parents, he does or says something everyday that kills me...my favorite is the "I love you too mommy!" I know I have said this a hundred times, but he really is such a joy and blessing.

Two years has gone by in the blink of an eye. I can hardly wait to see how he reacts to Logan and what the next year has in store for us.

No comments: