

I bought one sheet of this picture (below), I couldn't resist...

Here is the school picture I bought this past October. I sent him to school with a big mosquito bite by his eye and told them not to worry about getting his picture done, but they did it anyways. It made me laugh so hard I had to buy it. I love how he looks like he is about to hike through the Smokey Mountains. It all looks so fake and like something out of the 80's. It was too classic to pass up...

3 comments:
Love the new pictures!!
Hee hee! I love that they posed him with his hands in his pockets. Maybe that will be his new "thing" - Clay went through a phase when we were growing up where he'd put his hands on his hips in all his pictures. Maybe William can pick that up from his Uncle Clay next... :)
These are CLASSIC. We need a copy for the fridge!
Post a Comment