Logan was 10 months old last week. He is growing like a weed and went through a major growth spurt. I took him to the doctor 3 weeks after his 9 month check up for a follow up on the ear infection and he had gained over a pound! I guess he is just a late bloomer. :)
His favorite past times include: scrounging for scraps under the kitchen table, climbing on EVERYTHING and playing with William outside. He also has a bunch of teeth, all but 4 of his teeth are in already. Logan is getting closer to walking every day. He experiments with baby steps, but he usually bites the dust. I know he is just dying to keep up with William.
Logan has started waving which is really cute. The other day he kept waving at this elderly couple sitting at a table next to us at Panera. He will also say Boo occasionally when we play peek-a-boo and loves to do raspberries.
Funny Story: Logan puts everything in his mouth, I have to watch him like a hawk. The other day I could see he had something in his little fist, so I waited and watched to see if he would try to put it in his mouth. Of course he did and I ran over to intervene. I pried open his hand and a LIVE beetle looking bug ran out!! I screamed out of surprise, Logan started screaming out of anger and William started screaming out delight as he ran after the bug. Classic!
No comments:
Post a Comment