William was a cowboy this year and Logan was his cow. William looked like he just stepped off the ranch. I bought him some boots, a belt w/buckle and a pearl snap shirt. My dad has a friend that owns a rope company, so he hooked us up with a lasso, glove and some really great spurs that clanked as he walked. It was so funny, William kept telling everyone..."I am the fastest cowboy in ALL the West!" I have no idea where he got that.
We had our neighbors, Laura, Kary and their little girl Emma over for dinner and then trick-or-treating. Emma was a cute little pink kitty cat. She was a little unsure about the boys and all their ruckus though.
William also loved handing out candy to all the kids that came by. He kept referring to them as customers. I am also very proud of Jonathan and his pumpkin carving skills. He seems to be getting better every year!
Here are some pics from our night. They are in reverse order, sorry I didn't feel like fixing them. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment