Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Boys...



"Of all the animals, the boy is the most unmanageable" - Plato

William is now almost 3 1/2 and loves to show how independent he thinks he is. Logan is almost 15 months old and all over the place. The other day I walked into the den and Logan was standing on the coffee table, not sure how he got there. I think William might have had something to do with it.

That is just one of hundreds of little heart attacks I've had...Logan eating handfuls of mud, William falling head over heals down the stairs, William running wild through Kroger pushing a mini shopping cart, Logan jumping on the picnic table outside, William riding his big wheel out of control down a large hill, Logan grabbing steak knives out of the dishwasher and running away as fast as he can, and the list goes on.

I'm pretty sure God has a special brigade of angels he assigns to boys. I didn't grown up with boys, so much of this is new to me. Some days I feel like I am raising wild animals, but they are so full of life and joy and fun you can't help but smile. A glass of wine helps too. ;)






1 comment:

The Eanes Family said...

I love this and I love they are eating spaghetti with no shirts on-the best way to eat it, naturally. :)