William started swim lessons a couple of weeks ago. To say he LOVES his lessons would be an understatement. He has a blast! At first I thought he wasn't getting anything out of the lessons, but last week he started floating on his back all by himself. He also holds his breath sometimes and can almost doggy paddle by himself. I'm hoping he gets to the point where he can make it to the edge if he falls in. William tends to have a wild excitement about him that mixed with water gives me nightmares. Money well spent!
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Swim Lessons
William started swim lessons a couple of weeks ago. To say he LOVES his lessons would be an understatement. He has a blast! At first I thought he wasn't getting anything out of the lessons, but last week he started floating on his back all by himself. He also holds his breath sometimes and can almost doggy paddle by himself. I'm hoping he gets to the point where he can make it to the edge if he falls in. William tends to have a wild excitement about him that mixed with water gives me nightmares. Money well spent!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment