The Easter Bunny made it to our house last weekend! William burst into our room early Easter morning and said, "The Easter Bunny came and left all sorts of eggs...everywhere!!!" I think he is finally an Easter Bunny believer!
We ended up having my Dallas family (Mimi, Aunt Linda, Uncle Steve, cousins Molly and Elizabeth and Elizabeth's fiance Dan) over to our house for Easter lunch. I contemplated buying paper plates and plastic forks, but decided to do it up right. I got out all my china, crystal, polished my great-grandmother's silver, bought a huge ham and deviled some eggs. It almost killed me, but the table ended up looking beautiful and everything felt very festive.
We had about an hour break after lunch before Jonathan's sister Summer and her two boys came over. They spent the night at our house then headed back to Houston the next morning. It was a busy Easter, but a lot of fun. I asked William what his favorite part of Easter was and he said, "having all my family over!"




1 comment:
I'm glad William finally came around... your house looks more moved in than ours does!
Post a Comment