Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year, New Blog!

I was inspired by my sister to start this blog. I thought it would be fun for friends and family to keep tabs on us.

As I'm sure everyone knows, we have a new addition to our family. Baby William was born on November 20th at 4:10pm. He was 8lbs. 12oz. and 20 1/2 inches long with red hair!


Time has really flown by, he is now six weeks old and really starting to show his personality. He loves it when we talk to him and you can definitely tell the wheels are turning, which is exciting for us! He also loves spending time in his Bobblin Band Bouncy Seat and playing on his Noah's Arc playmat. He's just living the dream.

(William six weeks old)




I have included some pics of William and our first Christmas as a little family. We are looking forward to a great 2008!!

(Nannie, William and myself Christmas day)


(William getting excited about his Christmas gift)

(Jonathan and William rocking the sweater vest)


4 comments:

Kerry Beth said...

awesome, maybe i can get it together to do the same.
yeah right....

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he is getting...he is just precious!

Anonymous said...

Thats Baller!!!

Lin Jeanis said...

He is just precious, and you have the cutest little family! I cannot wait to meet your new little angel.