William has grown so much in the past couple of weeks. Most of his 3 month clothes are too short, so yesterday I busted out the 6 month clothes (pictured above). Which were a little big, but still fit pretty good. I'm hoping he will start sleeping through the night soon. Every night I hold on to the hope that "tonight will be the night."
Funny story.... William sometimes gets some serious gas and sounds like an adult when he toots. Yesterday, William and I sat in the reception/waiting room while J did rehab. William was hanging out in his car seat and decided to start passing some gas. It was really loud and went on for about five minutes. It literaly sounded like someone was squeezing on a whoopy cushion! I was so close to telling the people next to me, "it's not me...it's the baby." I'm not sure if they would have believed me anyways.
1 comment:
This is just way too fitting for you to have a gassy kid since you have always had the nickname Toot even if the nickname was not for actual gas, but rather attitude...) :)
Post a Comment